Real Yoga + The Future of Spirituality Bundle
About Real Yoga: Full Body Awakening
Real Yoga is an exquisite new program by Indian Temple Arts Master Sofia Diaz that will help you unlock an unlimited source of wisdom waiting for you inside your own body.
The ancient tradition of Yoga has long been a doorway to get back into touch with the natural wisdom contained within our bodies.
And while yoga has become incredibly popular in the West over the last few decades, it often seems like so much of that deep bodily wisdom has been stripped out of Western “downtown yoga” approaches.
This is why Indian Temple Arts Master Sofia Diaz spent years mastering westernized hatha yoga (and the 908 asanas) before leaving for India, where she got her “butt kicked” and spent the next 23 years becoming a lineage holder in a true yogic tradition.
Upon returning to the U.S. she created the Real Yoga approach, as a way to go way beyond westernized “downtown yoga” and bring you into the heart of this ancient practice: Union with all that is happening in the present moment by becoming fully alive, aware, and awake in your body.
Most yoga programs promise to bring you more strength, endurance, and flexibility. Real Yoga does too. But it goes several steps further, helping you cultivate these very same qualities on the inside as much as the outside. Real Yoga will help you discover more strength, more endurance, and more flexibility not just in your body, but also in your heart, mind, and spirit.
This goes way beyond the typical promises of stress relief, athletic performance, and weight loss. You can certainly get all that. But you know that voice of wisdom inside, the one that if you listen to it will almost always leave you feeling more aligned, more authentic, and more powerful? That voice gets drowned out by the stress and pace of modern life. Sofia will not only get you back in touch with it, but also give you the practices needed to keep the wisdom alive in your life — a wisdom that is available to you each and every moment, helping you navigate your life with greater skill, greater presence, and a greater ability to respond to the ever-shifting winds of your busy modern life.
REAL YOGA WILL HELP YOU:
- Learn a deeper capacity for bodily awareness that runs through your breath and can enhance your ability to relate, move and act in every domain of your life
- Build physical endurance by awakening channels of energy that help you endure resistance and overcome fatigue
- Use the breath to process your emotions, a doorway to enlightening every aspect of your life and awareness right now
- Build the emotional resilience that can only come when you’ve learned to endure discomfort and break through plateaus
- Awaken your intuition and the full scope of your innate intelligence
- Move through your life and relationships with an openness that relaxes unnecessary thoughts spontaneously and can change habits naturally from the inside out
- Live your life as a “meditation in action”
Sofia has spent her life distilling the essence of yoga into a teaching that is as simple as it is profound. Real Yoga helps strengthen the foundations of your moment-to-moment bodily awareness by returning to the very first physical skills you learned as a child: how to sit, how to stand, and how to walk.
Everything you need for a fully embodied life can be found within these three fundamental movements. That’s why Sofia created this remarkable program — to show you how you can unlock the incredible wisdom that is waiting for you within your own body.
About The Future of Spirituality: Beyond Seeking
If the Buddha, Saint Theresa, or an enlightened shaman walked into the room today, would they find themselves in need of some serious spiritual catching up to do? The answer, says Ken Wilber, is yes. In this video teaching series, viewers explore the profound ways that spirituality is evolving today, and why it matters to all of us.
Integral evolutionary thinkers today are seeing a burst of accelerating shifts in human consciousness: in our emotional and cognitive lines of intelligence, our creative and moral capacities, our sense of self, and more. And as this landscape of knowledge grows, so does the potential of our own spiritual lives—in ways that even meditation and other inward practices alone cannot provide.
What is the evidence for this upward spiral in our spiritual intelligence? And if it’s true, how do we experience these shifts directly, within ourselves?
The Future of Spirituality explores these emerging possibilities to help you discover their profound influences in your own life and in the world around you.
This candid, heart-to-heart conversation between Ken Wilber and host Tami Simon turns the spotlight to the ways that spirituality is evolving right now, and why it matters to all of us on a meditative or contemplative spiritual path.
Join Ken Wilber in these intimate and lively video sessions as he delves deeply into many compelling topics, including:
- The core of integral spirituality: “Spirit wants to evolve”
- Waking up and growing up—two distinct and essential processes
- Freedom and fullness, the two dimensions of spiritual emergence
- How our place in history and culture shapes our deepest inner experiences
- How science and Western psychology are transforming spirituality
- Do all paths really lead to the same destination?
- Five states of consciousness: gross, subtle, casual, witness, non-dual
- If the Divine is formless and infinite, who needs levels and hierarchies?
- Enlightenment as a stage of development, not an event
- On reincarnation and life after death
- The shape of things to come: stages of spirituality yet to emerge
“The enlightened person of today and of 2,000 years ago are equally free,” says Wilber. But now, for the first time in human history, we have the potential for a far more expansive, fuller spiritual experience than ever before possible. This is the territory that you are invited to explore, with The Future of Spirituality.
What You'll Receive:
Six and a half hours of footage, in beautiful high-definition resolution.
You'll join Ken Wilber, in conversation with Tami Simon for six teaching sessions exploring how Spirit is now unfolding in the world and how to bring its emerging possibilities into your own life. The entire video series is yours to keep and enjoy as you widen and deepen your perspectives on the evolution of Spirit, the Kosmos, and your own journey.