Patterns of Being / Patterns of Relating Bundle
Bring the wisdom of the Integral Enneagram into your own life and relationships!
Save 42% when you register for both Patterns of Being and Patterns of Relating web courses!
Helen Palmer has devoted her life to bringing the spiritual depth of the narrative tradition of the Enneagram to the rest of the world. Here is your opportunity to enjoy the powerful wisdom and unique transmission of both of these exclusive workshops from the comfort of your own home.
About Patterns of Being
There is no better way to learn about and explore your own Enneagram type than through this interactive series of panel interviews. Using a sophisticated inquiry method, the Narrative Tradition of the Enneagram demonstrates the types, their struggles, dilemmas, strengths and separate paths of development. The types continuously teach us about themselves at ever deepening levels of awareness, and we learn from exploring with them.
- Four teachings on the Narrative Enneagram Tradition by Helen Palmer
- Three guided Inner Practices by Helen Palmer
- The three Enneagram Center Panels: Head, Heart and Body
- The Integral Worldview by Leslie Hershberger
- Carving New Neural Pathways with Renée Rosario
- 2 Q&A sessions with Helen, Terry, Renée, and Leslie
About Patterns of Relating
In Patterns of Relating, acclaimed author Helen Palmer and senior teacher Terry Saracino lead you through an exploration of your own Enneagram type and the various patterns and tendencies that come with it—deeply ingrained patterns that you may or may not actually be aware of at any given moment. Through these powerful teachings, demonstrations, and conversations you will be able to identify your own particular pattern, and more importantly, learn how your pattern interfaces and interacts with other patterns in your life, helping you to better navigate the many obstacles and opportunities for growth that inevitably emerge in all of your relationships.
- Two exclusive teachings by Helen Palmer: Relationships Through the Narrative Tradition of the Enneagram and Falling in Love
- Panel discussions exploring the three energetic “centers” of the Enneagram model: the Body Center (Types 8, 9, 1), the Heart Center (Types 2, 3, 4), and the Head Center (Types 5, 6, 7)
- Conversations between 13 different Enneagram pairings, demonstrating how our Enneagram type interfaces and interacts with other types, facilitated by Helen Palmer
- 13 in-depth interviews exploring the patterns and tendencies of each type, conducted by Terry Saracino
- A workbook that offers a comprehensive overview of the nine Enneagram types, including virtues, traps, advice for spiritual practice, and suggestions for how to better relate to each type
Helen Palmer is an internationally recognized teacher of intuition, and the best-selling author of five works in the human consciousness sector. Her two books, The Enneagram: Understanding Yourself and the Others in Your Life and The Enneagram in Love and Work: Understanding Your Intimate and Business Relationships are perennial best-sellers, currently in 28 languages. She is the co-founder of Enneagram Worldwide and the Enneagram Professional Training Program offered by Enneagram Worldwide. Helen co-chaired the 1994 first International Enneagram Conference held at Stanford University, and is a founding director of the International Enneagram Association.